Saturday, October 30, 2010

Kick off! ... maybe?

I'm 90% sure I just felt the baby kick.
I haven't felt any butterflies/quickening the past couple days and was starting to get worried. So I came out to the living room and told Trav that we needed to get some Orange Juice in the morning. Apparently orange juice is one of the things that will make a baby move, same with ice water and caffeine. But since it was late .. 12:20 or so I d to try ice water. So I drink some and go lay down, staying as still as possible, and praying "please let me feel something.. anything, so I know all is well in there" and then i felt like a pop feeling, this is where it sounds weird lol, but it felt like ... i don't know how to explain it ... it was as if the pop feeling had an echo LOL.

So i felt it, and my jaw dropped, so i waited ... and again... so i start saying to myself "there's no way, this is because I'm wanting to feel something", so i like pushed my tummy a little... and waited ... then again.


Like I've said before, I've felt the whole quickening, the popcorn popping sensation and even "gas bubbles" ... this was NOTHING like I've ever felt before.
I'm really excited!!! I hope it was. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment