Saturday, October 30, 2010

Oh insomnia

Your name?
Diana

Fathers name?
Travis

Are you still with him?
yes

Were you trying to get pregnant?
No, but we definitely weren't using the right precautions to insure that we didn't either.

When you found out

When did you find out?
July 7(?) 2010

Were did you find out?
at home

How far along were you?
about 5 weeks

What was your reaction?
Scared

Who was the first person you told?
Stacey, I panicked and had just gotten off the phone with her telling her that I was going to take the test, so calling her was reaction.

How did you tell the father?
I had closed the bedroom door, and forgot to lock it, and he came in when the test was on the counter. So I just said "umm... so i'm pregnant..."

What was his reaction?
Not thrilled

All about your pregnancy

When is your due date?
March 8, 2011

Did you have any morning sickness?
Yessss, it was terrible.

What are your fears?
losing the baby, a hairy baby, pooping during delivery (i know.. such a dumb thing to worry about), the cord getting wrapped around the baby's neck, him not coming out a healthy beautiful baby boy.

What are you most happy about?
I just felt him kick. ;)

Did you want a boy or girl?
I wanted a girl but a boy is great too. :)

What did the father want boy or girl?
Neither... but preferably a girl

Do you know what your having?
Boy

Do you have a name picked out?
Asher - I think. It's the only name I've liked for longer than a few days.

How much weight have you gained?
The last time I was at the docs I was 18 wks, and I hadnt gained any. But I doubt thats still the case.

Have you felt the baby move?
yes! :)

When you have the baby

Are you keeping the baby?
yes, and trust me ... i weighed every other option. This is the one I am confidant in saying I AM GOING TO DO. :)

Do you plan on a natural or medicated birth?
MEDICATED!!! No reason to not take advantage of our advanced medical advances lol.

Are you scared about labor?
Yessss!!!

What do you think will be the worst part of labor?
Pain. And I really dont want everyone in the room staring at my vag LOL.

Have you taken any classes?
No.

Who will be in the delivery room?
I'm not sure yet. Doctors .. for sure lol. And I'm assuming Travis? And I want people there, and hanging out up until ... but as far as when it comes time for me to .. ya know, start the show, I dont know?

Are you having the birth videotaped?
Noooo wwaaay.

Do you think you will cry when you see the baby for the first time?
Of course.

What do you think the fathers reaction to the baby will be?
Excited, I'm sure.

How do you think family and friends will feel?
Thrilled!


Read more: http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=283068184&blogId=475549979#ixzz13pUvs100

No comments:

Post a Comment