Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Time!

I've decided on a name!!
Benjamin Reid Blair.
We've decided to go with my last name, after talking with Travis about it extensively, he said that he always hated growing up with a different last name than his mom and felt like an outcast .. and since our relationship is sort of in limbo, we've decided that using my last name is the best decision. If things change, and things get more "fairy tale", then we can always change Baby B's last name to Wood.
As of right now the plan is - have the baby here in Orange County, since I love love love Dr. Rakshani, and when B is about 1 week or 2 old we'll head on up to my Mom's place, stay until I feel comfortable flying with a baby alone - and off to Ohio we go.
We'll be close enough to Arkansas that Trav can come visit, and we'll be with amazing family and a lot of hands on help which will be nice.
Thank God for Susan and Sally.
Oh - I'm on bedrest .. awesome lol and have almost every strange symptom of pregnancy that NO ONE tells you about. I have sweaty hands, "pregnancy carpal tunnel", burning skin, tingling fingers (its goes along with carpal tunnel) and the strange urge to smell things. I dont really crave anything .. except smells. Oh and milk. lol
Tomorrow we're heading over to Jo's in laws for Christmas eve so that should be fun. And in January I'm supposed to go to the Ellen show with Ron, Nikkol and Robyn - I'm SUPER excited.

I miss Travis terribly, and I really hope that he is able to come out for the delivery. I know he is having issues with having another baby and everything else .. which I understand - i HATE it but i understand it. But I hope he is able to come out for ME. He says he will try, so fingers crossed he is able to make it.

Well I said I'd post the newest ultra sound pictures so - here they are.. they are from 23 wks and 6 days - and I'm 28 wks and 3 days now, I'm supposed to go back for another ultra sound first week of January I think, so I'll post those when I get them too.




No comments:

Post a Comment